Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is LOVE?


What is LOve?

Everyone always have their own LOVE, But how to know what is LOVE?

Love someone is not just to say I LOVE U, But take care his/her feeling.
Sometime I know I need someone to care me, but it seems to be silent and when I have much care I take the hurt back cuz of jealousy.

Maybe care much and careless is the way to make Love broken, but what is the way to make it comstanly living? No one know how to know it clearly, Cuz some pairs even they try to make to their love still alive someday it will far away from them, but some are not.

Choosing by family or find by ourselve is the way to find the happiness. I think I should try to find by myself is better than my parent find for me. When I look forward to my future I just see anything, but I look back many souvenires was happened in my eyes and my memories. I just remember your speech that still keeping in mind.

No comments: