Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hopless

Now everything is not complete yet in my life. What I want just have the dream. How to make the dream come true? I want to make it real. We know our status clearly that's we can not do it. I know sometime I hav many requirements, but also think to u. I just want to make u to be a real man. That's why it seem to be strict. One way to my life is lonelyness. Since I was burn I dont want to depend on someone, but I want to have ur shoulder to lay on. When I cry I can cry on ur shoulder. But it just de dream. When I cry just wipe my tears by myself. M not strength enough even outside I seem to be that.
I need ur help, hop,and I need u stand behind me and encourage me. These are too much requirements. It's hard to do while u have ur own work.
I just stand behind u and wish u happy.

No comments: