Monday, November 14, 2011

U are not alone, But I am alone

In facebook I think it is still to make me alone and my blog either. I write my status just to memorize my feeling sometime. But it's great that I have my blog and have only this that make me know how it is. Sometime I think M too lonely even I have many friends because of what?

Because sometime they are ignore me, so I think I am too far far away from this world. Before we are closely in the same place but now everything is different. The time is running we are also run that's way everything is runing too. Before we can play, chat, misscalled, meeting... it seem to be happy. I missed those time to come back again how come?

Everyone have their own job but they are still have their own time to make fun, M really jealous them so much and they also have good job too.

I have a dream but the real is not come to me yet. Nowaday M not happy at all in this living. I saw the others have happiness in their living. Most of the time I think to my future how can I thrive on in this status? what can I do for my working? what can I do for my loving? What can I do for my Living? This questios are in my brain everyday. How could it be?

No one is my consultant have only me to do it by myself. I can not depend on someone have only my self. I have to do it!!!! But the occasion is not giving me a good chance :O

I dont know how to decribe this feeling but I just know M hurt!!!

No comments: