Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Failed again &again

Now I feel very tired to find my way and it is not the easy one to do but I told to myselt to do it even it is difficult. But it is just my dream that I know I can reach to that way. I should stop to think about it. It is out of my hand to do. I hate the word " FAIL" Why do have to meet it in my life? How to delete it? This is the quest that I ask myself everyday even I sleep.

I know they are very happy with their life and enjoying with their work and life. But for me is very streesful. I swear to myfself I won't take out the occasion from my hand.

I think when I try god see me and help but before god help me I should help my own first.
Wish I Meet the GOOD LUCK in this year 2012.

What I want, I will get it!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you stop, you will still have failure. Therefore keep trying. :)

www.bluespringbook.com said...

M so tired!!

Vutha said...

try until u win, use updated methods every time u lost. but make sure u learn sth from your loses.

Vutha said...

m afraid each time u lost, coz u only use the same method. how can the same method, bring u different outcomes?

www.bluespringbook.com said...

Yes, I know my failure comes from my ability. If I upgrade it I will get new one. How come? If I dont hav any occasion?:-(:-( I know the way to go but I dont trust myself. I hate this feeling. Outside and inside I dont have a consultant to giving me any advice. But thanks 4 ur comment.

Jocelyn said...

Why not choose me to be your consultant? I may not help you out sometimes, but I am a good listener.

www.bluespringbook.com said...

@Leng: Cuz u are too busy and now we dont have much time to be with that's why I can not take my own to tell u. If we have chance to meet again I will.

Jocelyn said...

good. U can talk to me on fb, I'm always there.