Thursday, December 15, 2011

My new thing I have to do

Everything I have you also got it, but everything you got why I cant get it? Why you always have everything more than me? Why you alway better than me? Why I can not do as you? Why.................??????????????????

It is too kidding that I have this question in my mind. But when I think to those I always wonder WHY? HOW? WHAT?

Do I should to think of those unless question why dont I try to do as you? Now I'm trying as you hope someday I can get what I want to be as mind. Is this an ambition? The answer is YES. I know i'm good enough as you but How can I do?

I dont think i'm too ambitous because I have to do this so I will get what I want and to be success I have to do it and dont care to anyone around me. This is my decision to make my dream come true. I have to giving up all thing and what happened to me in the past but just think to the present and future. I should not look backward in the past but present and future is waiting for me to complete it. I stop thinking to unless thing such as LOVE. I hate this word so much I wont to get anymore because it is not give me an important thing but it is an unless thing that just make me unhappy. Why am I unhappy with who never care me? Now I become a new person that you have never known before. How can I do it. I just swear I can do it.

All unless thing I have to move it off and get a new thing in my life this is a good way for me to do. Thanks to make me become an new one.

Nareth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you remove the heart fall. It causes your blog hard to have comment. I can't click in cbox!

www.bluespringbook.com said...

ok, i will.